Manager, Hip Hop/R&B Catalog Marketing
Sony Music Entertainment
25 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10010
As a member of the Marketing department, you will plan, develop, implement, and drive innovative and effective marketing plans for individual artist projects, strategic catalog initiatives and cultural moments all of which should drive revenue growth and audience acquisition around the Sony Music Hip-Hop and R&B catalog.
What you’ll do:
* Develop, manage, and execute robust marketing campaigns that are dedicated to increasing consumption, audience development, and engagement.
* Maintain a strong relationship with artists, artist management, and estates to effectively communicate label opportunities and expectations.
* Collaborate closely with sales team to formulate revenue targets and maximize opportunities for Sony Music’s Hip-Hop and R&B music catalog across all major streaming platforms.
* Work cross-departmentally to ensure on-time delivery of all content and product related elements for each project.
* Regularly monitor and analyze current and historical results to optimize KPIs, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Attend and contribute to all relevant internal company meetings and provide stakeholders with timely feedback, campaign updates, and actionable insights.
* Research and communicate new third-party partners and digital marketing trends that resonate within the Hip-Hop, R&B and relevant cultural spaces.
- At least 4 years of relevant music or cultural marketing experience.
- You’re an enthusiastic and passionate music fan with a deep knowledge of Hip-Hop and R&B.
- Established network of relevant contacts within the music and cultural digital communities.
- You have a strategic mindset and lean on data to inform and track business goals.
- You embrace, support, and inspire innovation through a creative and collaborative approach.
- Sharp knowledge of all streaming and social platforms (both emerging and established) and the behaviors specific to each.
- An excellent communicator and positive collaborator who works well with team members and external partners.
- Outstanding attention to organization and detail.