Head of Artist Relations at Twitch
N/A, N / A
You will be responsible for the development and ongoing acquisition of new creators to Twitch. You will nurture professional relationships and constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities for Twitch to engage with creators. You will work with other internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of artist content programs.
You have a understanding of music industry dynamics and economics including creator platforms, emerging content formats and the online music space. You will be excited by the opportunity to shape the future of Twitch music relationships in the face of ambitious growth plans.
* Plan and execute on new artist acquisition strategy
* Manage new creator pipeline and deal flow
* Be a front door to the artist community and wider music industry
* Contribute to the development of new music content programs
* Work with cross functional partners including Marketing, Partnerships and Legal in facilitating promotional opportunities for creators
* Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our music product roadmap
- 8+ years of music industry-related experience working at a label, management, agency or in digital marketing at a DSP
- Indie, hip hop and urban music experience
- Have existing relationships with labels, artists, and management companies
- Deep knowledge of growth objectives of the music industry
- Experience with strategic goals of traditional and new media landscapes, including social and content streaming platforms
* Prior artist relations, A&R or management experience within Tech industry;
* Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster.