Administrative Assistant – Booking
Opus 3 Artists
348 West 57th Street, Suite 282
New York City, NY 10019
Opus 3 Artists, a leading company managing and developing the careers and touring activities of many of the world’s most exciting performing artists and ensembles, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the Booking Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Prepares and tracks performance contracts
- Fields routine and non-routine questions via phone and email including communication with presenters and orchestra managers
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls and travel
- Prepares expense reports
- Assists Booking Agents with conference preparation including scheduling meetings, coordinating materials, and conference hall setup
- Works independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects. • Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Booking Agent, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events.
- Creates and designs general correspondences, memos, financial reports, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Performs other duties as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Strong ability to confidently and professionally interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of and competency with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling and prioritizing multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must be able to work in a virtual office environment as necessary
- BA Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Assistant
- Additional languages are useful but not required; the ability to engage with people who are passionate about classical music and/or the performing arts is a plus
This position is non-exempt. For information on this job contact HR at email@example.com. EOE