Classic Stage Company
136 East 13th Street
Classic Stage Company seeks experienced A1 for the upcoming production of A Man of No Importance.
Dates (subject to change):
October 2, 2022 – December 4, 2022
Matinee, Evening and Weekend Performance will be included in the schedule.
Location/Venue: Lynn F. Angelson Theater at Classic Stage Company located at 136 E.13th Street, NY, NY.
COVID-19 Requirements: Please note all Classic Stage Company employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Compensation: $900/week for up to 36 hours in workweek (Monday-Sunday). If more than 36 hours are required in a workweek, additional pay shall be provided with the following rates: 36-40 hours paid at $25/hr; over 40 bumps to $37.50/hr.
CSC is committed to being an anti-racist organization and we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical in our hiring practices. CSC recognizes the responsibility we bear to make our theater a place where all artists, audiences, and staff feel supported and at home. To learn more about CSC’s commitment we encourage you to visit classicstage.org/commitment
CSC values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. In addition to federal law requirements, Classic Stage Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
RequirementsCandidates should have experience with and are responsible for:
• Experience mixing musicals with live band.
• Running Yamaha CL3 Console for technical rehearsals and performances.
• Working with A2 and stage management for preshow mic checks.
• Running through all sound checks before each performance.
• Working with A2 to maintain the design of the production and oversee all audio elements of the production under the supervision of the Audio Supervisor and Production Manager.
• All programming, mixing, and other engineering duties pertaining to the production’s live audio elements