Senior Media Producer
Museum of Science
Boston, MA 02114
May 24, 2022
The Senior Media Producer position works with Museum staff to conceive, develop, direct, produce and edit digital media for exhibits, programs, marketing, and the web. This position works independently with internal and external stakeholders to deliver all media production projects from conception to final product. This includes the design and creation of motion graphics, 2D and 3D animations to support digital media projects. This role leads 12+ media projects annually, and serves as a technical resource across divisions to develop digital content.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree.
- Three or more years of digital media production experience.
- Demonstrated experience with digital media production tools such as: After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of media rights and licensing protocols.
- Previous experience working on video shoots, including providing and taking direction.
- Experience with professional film cameras.
- Experience with organizing and archiving raw and edited video files, as well as audio editing and color correction.
- Ability and experience working within collaborative team structures and within editorial structures and protocols.
- Studio work-flow and project management.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high-quality work in context of tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to provide sound content judgment.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.