NYTW 2050 Administrative Fellowship
New York Theatre Workshop
New York, NY 10003
NEW YORK THEATRE WORKSHOP’S 2050 ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOWSHIP (2020/21 SEASON)
NYTW is recruiting for the fourth year of NYTW’s 2050 Administrative Fellowship—a program designed to provide first-rate instruction and mentorship to professionals who are underrepresented in the field of theatre administration.
NYTW is seeking enthusiastic candidates who can bring a vibrant intersection of experiences to theatre administration. We encourage applicants with a unique perspective inclusive of race, color, religion, familial status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age and physical ability to apply. We are committed to diversity in all areas of our work, on and off stage. NYTW is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applications will receive consideration.
NYTW will accept up to twelve 2050 Administrative Fellows per season. These fellowships will entail a yearlong commitment from July 2020 to June 2021.
2050 Administrative Fellows:
· Commit to a part-time paid fellowship (30hrs/week, Monday-Friday) in one the NYTW departments including artist workshop, casting, development, education, executive, finance/operations, literary, marketing, producing, and production management.
· Work directly with the department head and their team in the respective area of focus.
· Attend a three-day intensive seminar where you will be introduced to the field of arts administration, meet industry professionals, and begin to develop their fellowship goals and plans.
· Take on significant responsibilities in their department, including day-to-day tasks and long-term collaborative and individual projects.
· Participate in monthly seminar meetings to discuss their work, share ideas and receive specialized career-development training.
· Participate in brown bag lunches with members of the NYTW staff and invited guests and attend industry networking and social events.
Deadline for applications is March 13th at 5PM EST.