National Programs & Chapters Manager
Asian American Arts Alliance (A4)
1 E 53rd St. 8th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Jan 17, 2023
The National Programs and Chapters Manager generates, manages, and produces ArtTable’s 150 national programs annually, ensuring that there is a growing calendar of diverse virtual and in-person programming to facilitate professional development, networking, special access, and educational content to members and the arts community at large. Supports volunteer leadership and members in ArtTable’s regional chapters, facilitating a robust offering of regional activities and programs. Creates special event and program opportunities for ArtTable’s top tier of membership, ArtTable Circle. Serves as a public information officer for ArtTable and manages its website and social media presence. Creates digital content to engage, inform, and market to ArtTable members and the wider visual arts community. Markets programs to ensure robust participation and inclusive audiences. Manages ArtTable’s newsletters, member communications, and all other email-based or digital messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts Administration, Art History, Visual/Fine Arts or related field.
- Four years of professional experience in program/event planning, production, and communications.
- Working knowledge of the visual arts field and a strong interest in nonprofit organizations are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling programs, build strong partnerships, and tactfully manage volunteers.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to maintain member, donor, volunteer, and other internal and external relationships.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to obtain and clearly, accurately, and grammatically convey information.
- Visual communication skills that are sufficient to produce compelling and aesthetically impactful presentations, diagrams, and communications materials. Graphic design skills are highly desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and an equal aptitude for data accuracy and integrity.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with staff, Board Members, volunteers, donors, members, graduate-level students, and other supporters.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible environment in a very planned, organized, and strategic manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and master CRM information and software systems. Experience with Neon CRM is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Mac operating systems and Google Workspace, Sheets, and Doc.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Asana, Canva, and Meta Business Suite is preferred.
- Essential functions and duties require being able to communicate, see, and follow reasonable ergonomic recommendations and/or assistive devices to communicate and/or computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to regularly work holidays, weekends, and evenings as well as off-site as needed.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter as one pdf highlighting your specific qualifications in relation to the description above to email@example.com no later than January 20, 2023. Please use the subject line “National Programs and Chapters Manager” when submitting your materials.
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000; Compensation within this range is determined by skills, experience, and organizational equity.
Benefits: Full health, dental, and vision package, 403b retirement plan available with up to 5% matching after 1 year of employment.