LEVEL TWO INTENSIVE TRAINING: Creating Choreography for Children | IN PERSON
National Dance Institute
217 West 147th St.
New York, NY 10039
Take your training in the NDI Method to the next level!
During the Level Two Intensive, participants will:
- Review the core teaching techniques of the NDI Method
- Deepen their understanding of how to effectively choreograph for children
- Experience artistic and theatrical ways of exploring a theme
- Strengthen their musical knowledge in order to make more informed choreographic decisions and communicate with musicians more clearly
- Gain tools for mentoring, supporting, and giving feedback to teachers within their organizations
- Observe a final rehearsal at NDI
- Build community with a cohort of experienced dance educators from across the country
Course includes: daily teaching opportunities, a deep dive into the craft of choreography, music workshops, thought provoking group discussions, and presentations from leaders in dance and education
Date: Monday – Saturday | June 5th - 10th | In person at NDI
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm ET
Tiered pricing $600-$800 | scholarships available
Application Form: https://form.jotform.com/223124622720141
*Level Two Intensive Training is open to dance teachers who have previously taken a Level One training with NDI or are a teaching artist with an Associate of National Dance Institute (ANDI).
Learn More: https://nationaldance.org/ndi-collaborative/teaching-artist-trainings/
NDI’s programs are strengthened by equity and inclusion, and we are committed to serving a diverse cohort of participants in all trainings. NDI is an Approved Sponsor of Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) for the New York State Education Department.
If you have any questions, please email Sofia Baeta at firstname.lastname@example.org