Gold House Futures: Music Guild
New York, NY N/A
Gold House will be accelerating 3 API music artists who will receive platform promotion, mentorship, masterclasses, and more offered by some of the biggest names in the industry.
The selected API rising artists will have the opportunity to record Spotify Singles—a series of original artist recordings in its in-house studios that are released for streaming. In addition, these artists will also receive firsthand support, amplification, and programming from Spotify.
The finalists will be selected by a committee of music industry executives (including Ronny Ho of Spotify, Puja Patel of Pitchfork, Eric Wong of Warner Music Group, Annie Lee of Universal Music Group) and icons (including Far East Movement).
For the inaugural class, Music Futures will ideally meet the following profile:
- ~200k aggregate monthly streams on major music platforms (Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Tidal, Soundcloud) preferred
- 50K+ social media following preferred
- Unsigned artist
- Credible management team
- Has planned future releases (over the ’22 year)
- Vocally identifies as API (or if a band or group artist, lead must identify as API)
- The deadline to apply is January 14, 2022. For more information on the Music Guild, visit goldhouse.org/music.