Audience Services Manager
Roundabout Theatre Company
231 W 39th st #1200
New York, NY 10018
Apr 27, 2023
The Audience Services Manager provides hands-on supervision for Roundabout high-volume Call Center. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Call Center Operations, this position will be charged with overseeing daily shift operations and providing ongoing coaching and guidance for inbound and outbound calling staff for both Roundabout’s Call Center, as well as Criterion Ticketing—ticketing for rentals in Roundabout’s venues.
- 2–3 years of supervisory experience in a high-volume call center environment or similar experience.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to adapt style to all levels of staff.
- Ability to quickly and accurately collect and synthesize data for reporting purposes.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to respond promptly to customer and staff needs while upholding the organization’s values.
- Experience with Tessitura ticketing system (or comparable technology) and call center management software preferred
- Collaborative working style with the ability to take on new tasks, challenges, and responsibilities as necessary.
- Previous experience within an arts organization is preferred and a passion for theatre and performing arts is a bonus.