Celebr-asian of Love
11 – 5PM
A free summer pop-up market showcasing 40+ AAPI artists and small businesses.
This is a FREE event open to EVERYONE, but a suggested donation of $5 is highly encouraged.
ACE (AAPI Creatives & Entrepreneurs) is a collective connecting independent creatives and consumers with an emphasis on supporting emerging AAPI creatives and small businesses. Join us on June 25th & 26th for ACE’s “Celebr-Asian of Love” Pop Up Event at Industry City, Brooklyn! We invite you to eat, drink, shop, & celebrate with us!
ACE’s Celebr-Asian of Love is our third pop-up and marks our one-year anniversary! Our theme aims to spread joy and kindness by highlighting the diversity of our community, cultures, and changemakers by creating a physical space for everyone to experience authentic stories about the AAPI identity.
We’ll be featuring a special two-day program of AAPI artists, musicians, performers, and community supporters to showcase their talents.
ACE is focused on community building. All donations will benefit our non-profit partner, Asian American Arts Alliance. Since 1983, the Asian American Arts Alliance has sought to unify, promote, and represent the artistic and cultural producers of one of New York City’s fastest-growing populations. They are the only service organization in the country dedicated to the professional development of Asian American artists in all disciplines.
Thank you to our partners,
- Industry City
- Asian American Arts Alliance
- Heart of Dinner
Thank you to our sponsors,
- Art by RU
- Sunshine Creative
Check-out our Vendors!
- Carry Kismet: Artisan handcrafted tote bags
- CuKimber: Colorful jewelry including chain earrings and necklaces
- Fleurenz: Gold-filled jewelry that is hypoallergenic and tarnish-free
- Goldyn Specs: Sunglasses made for traveling
- Inclusive Jewelry: Jewelry collections based on various themes
- Ippo Design: Cute stationery and jewelry including dangly earrings
- Knotty Girl Nation: Hair accessories including clips and scrunchies
- Sad Boiz Co: Artwork, unique acrylic jewelry & dorm decor
- Soni Studio: Handcrafted jewelry including glass earrings
Beauty & Wellness
- Calm Better Days: Wellness products featuring Women & BIPOS owned CBD brands
- Mumu Bath: Clean & Natural beauty and bath soaps
Fashion & Apparel
- Cali & Dana: Curvy petite denim, locally made dresses, handmade throws & totes
- Divinity NYC: Unique fashion including one of one hand-painted & cropped jacket, statement pieces
- Manila Diesel: Malakas - strength inspired clothing
- Self First Club: Self-love promoted apparel
- Smith + Parka: Handmade, laser-cut & 3d knitted products, including sling crossbody bags
Food & Beverage
- Amboy Eats: Modern Filipino eats!
- Daniel Corpuz Chocolatier: Handcrafted Filipino-American inspired chocolates
- Food Craft Cooking: DIY kits for food and drink
- Kaylee Corner: Trio empanada & ensaymada (sweet brioche)
- Keyks World: Artisanal Keyks & Childhood Nostalgic Treats
- Luv Tea: Tournament grade Oolong and black teas from family-owned tea farms in Taiwan
- Maivino: Vegan wines packaged to stay fresh for 30 days after opening
- The Boiis Co: Mochi based desserts
Gifts & Novelty
- Alice Tsui: Music inspired children’s book
- Haute Hero: 1/6 scale toy accessories inspired by streetwear
- Dokino Art: Enamel pins & textile designs
- Gone to the Dogs: Pet goods including apparel, accessories, furniture, toys
- Lumpia for Lunch: Food and culture inspired children’s book
- The Simple Stuffs: Handmade one of a kind plush toys
- What a Cutie: Pet collars and leashes
Home & Decor
- Akin BK: Ceramics including mugs, vases, and planters
- Aroma De Merrie: Scented soy candles handmade in NYC
- Boldwinged: Resin/plaster/concrete and 3D printed vases, sculptures, and art
- Boundless Nest: Sustainable Hand-rolled Incense & Mindful Living
- Plant Corner: Woman-and-minority-owned small business specializing in rare plants.
- PyberBleu Collective: Products of all kinds, for all creatures, bringing a bit of whimsy to the mind, body, and home.
- Rootin’ Tootin’: Rugs & accessories bringing joy
- Tender: Floral worlds that heighten the world around us
- Scented by Dash: 100% Soy-based candles
Artists / Artwork
- Art by RU: Art for self-made women
- Jerry Ma: Artwork and merchandise inspired by comics and pop culture
- Hungry Artist NY: Food illustrations and merchandise, on a mission to support NYC businesses
- Miiasoey: Paintings and illustrations featuring people, nature, and various inspirations
- Milkbox: Artwork and merchandise inspired by pets and toys
- Ocean Take Flight: Fashion inspired artwork and custom illustration services
- Panda Cub Stories: Panda comics about Chinese culture, Sichuan food, and living with ADHD
- Peach Tao: Brooklyn-based illustrator, muralist, and printmaking artist
- Sweet Art
- The Giving Canvas: Art for charity nonprofit to bring about positive social change
- The Third Lab: Creative Studio
Follow us on IG @acepopup for all the details on the vendors, partners, and sponsors.
Learn how you can get involved at www.acepopup.com