IT Help Desk Analyst
Roundabout Theatre Company
231 W 39th st #1200
New York, NY 10018
Roundabout Theatre Company—one of the nation’s leading not-for-profit cultural institutions—is seeking a Help Desk Analyst who, as a member of the IT team, will provide technical support to end users on a variety of IT issues.
Under direction of the IT Operations Manager and working closely with the other members of the IT team, the Help Desk Analyst will respond to and escalate support requests for Roundabout’s four venues, five theatres, two offices, and multiple ticketing outlets. Additionally, the Help Desk Analyst will work both independently and as part of the IT team on technology projects and IT initiatives that support and help further Roundabout’s mission.
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent training
- 1+ years of Help Desk experience, supporting users at all levels
- Expertise in the following:
- Microsoft 365 Suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- PC and Telecom Hardware Troubleshooting and Support
- Imaging and provisioning PC desktops
- Microsoft Windows OS (10 and beyond)
- Basic understanding of the following:
- Mac OS
- Networking technologies and protocols, such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and remote access (VPN, etc.) Experience in the following preferred:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 Admin portal
- Avaya IP Office Server Edition
- Mac OS
* Able to lift 50 lbs.
* Able to regularly travel between multiple office locations in midtown Manhattan.
* Able to work in confined spaces to assist in equipment installation/troubleshooting.
* Available to work a flexible schedule (including before and after hours, and weekends), as required
The ideal candidate will also have an interest in the theatre and experience working in the non-profit arts.