Interim Operations and Facilities Manager
The Wilma Theater
265 S Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
The Wilma Theater is seeking an Interim Operations and Facilities Manager.
The Wilma Theater creates living, adventurous art, presenting bold, original, well-crafted, thought-provoking productions that represent a range of voices, viewpoints, and styles. Our FY22 operating budget is $4.2M and we seek to grow contributed revenue substantially over the next three years.
The Interim Operations and Facilities Manager reports to the Artistic Director.
- Managing Facilities and rentals, including budget and vendor oversight
- Managing COVID Safety Manager, overseeing testing and supplies
- Payroll for the IATSE crew
- Booking Artist Housing
- Executing Contracts for designers for the 22/23 season
- The Interim Operations and Facilities Manager will contribute meaningfully to the organizational culture of the Wilma and will advocate to advance our values on an organizational, local, and national scale. This person will take part in cross-departmental work, company-wide EDI work and anti-bias training as we further our commitment to being an inclusive, anti-racist organization.
- Beginning April 1, 2022, every employee of The Wilma Theater, whose work requires their physical presence on-site at spaces managed and operated by The Wilma Theater must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19.
- Some night and weekend work will be required. The ideal candidate is proficient in remote-work software and systems, with the ability to learn our CRM (Tessitura), Microsoft 365, and project management and video conference tools.
- This is a full-time, temporary, exempt role with compensation of $1,000/week.
- The position is looking to be filled soon with employment dates of May 1, 2022 – July 31, 2022.
- The Wilma Theater is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, age, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or public assistance status in the recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff, recall and termination of employees. The Wilma is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment. Those who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other members of underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.
Please send a resume and letter of interest as a single PDF attachment with your name and subject line “Interim Operations and Facilities Manager Candidate” to firstname.lastname@example.org