Seasonal Marketing Associate
Barrington Stage Company
122 North Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Barrington Stage Company, an award-winning professional theatre in the beautiful Berkshires (Pittsfield, MA), producing an exciting 8-show season with 3 musicals and 4 world premieres, is seeking a Seasonal Marketing Associate to join our superb marketing team, with a focus in video and visual content. This position also assists with events, Box Office coverage and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in video production for content marketing and editing needs
- Maintain digital ad presence by designing digital display advertisements
- Contribute to marketing team workflow with graphic design, website maintenance, etc.
- A strong marketing generalist with design, video production and editing skills
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, & Photoshop
- Ability to execute time-sensitive solo projects as well as in collaboration with a team
- Understanding of flexible schedule; some evening and weekend work expected
- Must have valid driver’s license (own vehicle a plus)
- Familiarity with social media tools (WordFly, Instagram, Facebook)
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. It is a full-time, seasonal position, starting May 23–August 26 (dates negotiable). Pay is $15 per hour, plus shared company housing.